Everything DiSC: Sales

 

Every sales course in the world says the way to sales is to build relationships. True, but how do you effectively do that? Well, first let’s look at some of the “touches” that are required in the sales process, with a focus on Business to Business sales. The heart of selling is to make contact, get an appointment, and then wing it from there. Right? I doubt it.

95% of salespeople do not perform their roles properly. Want to be in the other 5%? It is actually easy, but here is how it works.

1. Make the contact

2. Peak their interest and get the appointment

3. Build rapport

4. Find solutions to their problems

5. Get the sale and then HELP them.

Every step requires a well thought out approach to adapt to the prospect’s communication style, and what he or she prioritizes. So whether you are leaving a voice mail, solving problems, or closing the deal, this is essential to your success.

Everything DiSC Sales Profile

Everything DiSC Sales is a unique tool that helps you do this, every step of the way. Using “Customer Mapping” you can quickly and easily prepare for the call, and build a lasting, gainful relationship – for both you and the prospect.

At our Essential Selling Skills program (April 21 – 22, 2025 in Calgary), we go through Everything DiSC Sales profile in detail, and much, much more. You will also use Customer Mapping, and walk away with a plan for your next several calls.

Go ahead; there is a fortune of wealth and goodwill by being in the top 5%!!

-Murray Janewski

 

Contact Us Now for more details on getting started with Everything DiSC Sales.  Or if you’d like to attend the Essential Selling Skills workshop, you can contact us as well!  

1-855-344-DISC (3472) or info@discprofilecanada.com

facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail
This entry was posted in Everything DiSC Assessments and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Everything DiSC Authorized Partner ©2017 DISC Profile Canada. All Rights Reserved.

Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer Authorized Distributor certified by Inscape Publishing. DiSC® is a registered trademark of Inscape Publishing. Unauthorized use is an infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights.